MURPHYS Oil Soap - 32-OZ. Bottle
MUR 01185 | MURPHYS Oil Soap
Murphy® Oil Soap is natural and gentle cleaning power, with Original Formula contains 98% naturally-derived ingredients*.
It safely cleans finished wood and other household surfaces without leaving a dulling residue.
Murphy® Oil Soap does not contain ammonia, bleach or oils.
Cleans wood, leather, vinyl and other fine-quality surfaces. Contains no harsh abrasives.
Uses of Murphy® Oil Soap Original Formula :
- Finished Wood Surfaces:
- Laminate floors
- Tables and chairs
- Wood floors
- Wood paneling
- Non-Wood Surfaces:
- Ceramic tile
- Laundry stains
- No-wax floors
- Painted surfaces
How to Use:
Floors (Finished Wood, Laminate, No-Wax and Tile):
- Dilute 1/4 cup of Murphy® Oil Soap Original Formula per one gallon of warm water.
- For heavy cleaning, use 1/2 cup Murphy® Oil Soap in one gallon.
- Clean with well wrung-out mop and mop up any excess water. No rinsing needed.
Other surfaces (finished wood, furniture, cabinets and paneling):
- Wet cloth with diluted Murphy® Oil Soap liquid.
- Wipe clean to reveal wood’s natural beauty.
- Please do not use on unfinished wood
- Murphy® Oil Soap cleans away wax buildup, so you may want to reapply wax after use Discoloration or flaking indicates the wood may need refinishing.
- If the finish appears worn or weak, test the surface first with plain water in a hidden area
Before You Use Murphy® Oil Soap:
Before cleaning wood with any product, it's a good idea to test the surface first with plain water in a hidden area. Discoloration or flaking indicates the wood may need refinishing. As with all Murphy® Oil Soap products, do not use on unfinished wood. Murphy Oil Soap cleans away wax buildup, so you may want to reapply wax after use.
- Item Number: MUR 01185
- MURPHYS SPRAY BTL LIQUID BTL 12/32 OZ
- 12 Bottles per Case
- 32-OZ. Bottle
- 32-oz. Trigger Sprayer (12 Case Qty.)
Shipping Weight per Case :
NOTE: The product title and description supersedes the picture shown. The picture provided by the manufacturer is not always exact.